“Showing clients the physiological patterns underlying their pain is difficult or impossible to do without biofeedback. How else can clients see the patterns change as they happen? This makes biofeedback a superb teaching and learning tool.”
- It’s Time: Start Those Good School Habits Now
- “Smile…And The Whole World Smiles With You.”
- Drama, Drama Everywhere: Why the Big Deal?
- Motivated Toward The Desired? Or Away-From The Unwanted?
- Dopamine, Control, and Satisfaction: Part 2
- Dopamine: Wanting, Choice & Getting No Satisfaction
- “My Child Won’t Listen… What Should I Do?”