“In my practice, the use of EEG biofeedback has become the primary initial intervention model for any problems in cognition, such as learning disability, attention deficit disorder, and traumatic brain injury. The approach offers the only effective intervention model for these problems.”
- Twas the Night Before Christmas
- Thanksgiving or Grumpsgiving: What Will It Be?
- It’s Time: Start Those Good School Habits Now
- “Smile…And The Whole World Smiles With You.”
- Drama, Drama Everywhere: Why the Big Deal?
- Motivated Toward The Desired? Or Away-From The Unwanted?
- Dopamine, Control, and Satisfaction: Part 2