“I have found that neurofeedback has been very effective in my practice in treating ADHD, learning disabilities, dyslexia and closed head injury… There is solid scientific support for neurofeedback treatment of these disorders.”
- It’s Time: Start Those Good School Habits Now
- “Smile…And The Whole World Smiles With You.”
- Drama, Drama Everywhere: Why the Big Deal?
- Motivated Toward The Desired? Or Away-From The Unwanted?
- Dopamine, Control, and Satisfaction: Part 2
- Dopamine: Wanting, Choice & Getting No Satisfaction
- “My Child Won’t Listen… What Should I Do?”