“I have found that neurofeedback has been very effective in my practice in treating ADHD, learning disabilities, dyslexia and closed head injury… There is solid scientific support for neurofeedback treatment of these disorders.”
- How Fear-Based Parenting Fails Your Children
- Twas the Night Before Christmas
- Thanksgiving or Grumpsgiving: What Will It Be?
- It’s Time: Start Those Good School Habits Now
- “Smile…And The Whole World Smiles With You.”
- Drama, Drama Everywhere: Why the Big Deal?
- Motivated Toward The Desired? Or Away-From The Unwanted?