“Literature now suggests that neurofeedback should play a major therapeutic role in many difficult areas. In my opinion, if any medication had demonstrated such a wide spectrum of efficacy, it would be universally accepted and widely used”
- How Fear-Based Parenting Fails Your Children
- Twas the Night Before Christmas
- Thanksgiving or Grumpsgiving: What Will It Be?
- It’s Time: Start Those Good School Habits Now
- “Smile…And The Whole World Smiles With You.”
- Drama, Drama Everywhere: Why the Big Deal?
- Motivated Toward The Desired? Or Away-From The Unwanted?