“Overall, these findings support the use of multi-modal treatment, including medication, parent/school counseling, and Neurofeedback, in the long-term management of ADHD, and a sustained effect even without stimulant treatment (…) The therapy most promising by recent clinical trials appears to be neurofeedback.”
- Get a Headstart on the Day: Make Mornings Easy.
- What We Are Focusing On Needs Attention!
- Control or Dictate: You Choose.
- How To Feel Bad When Working Hard: Taking Things Personally
- The Backfire: How Good Intentions Turn South!
- “Let Me Fix That Sweetheart…”
- Get This Now: How Brains Learn the Fundamentals