“Overall, these findings support the use of multi-modal treatment, including medication, parent/school counseling, and Neurofeedback, in the long-term management of ADHD, and a sustained effect even without stimulant treatment (…) The therapy most promising by recent clinical trials appears to be neurofeedback.”
- Twas the Night Before Christmas
- Thanksgiving or Grumpsgiving: What Will It Be?
- It’s Time: Start Those Good School Habits Now
- “Smile…And The Whole World Smiles With You.”
- Drama, Drama Everywhere: Why the Big Deal?
- Motivated Toward The Desired? Or Away-From The Unwanted?
- Dopamine, Control, and Satisfaction: Part 2