“Neurofeedback training allows participants to self-regulate their own brain response. (…) subjects receive instant feedback regarding potentially pathological brain processes, hypothesized to aid in shaping one’s own brain activation in a desired direction, and thereby improving symptoms.”
- It’s Time: Start Those Good School Habits Now
- “Smile…And The Whole World Smiles With You.”
- Drama, Drama Everywhere: Why the Big Deal?
- Motivated Toward The Desired? Or Away-From The Unwanted?
- Dopamine, Control, and Satisfaction: Part 2
- Dopamine: Wanting, Choice & Getting No Satisfaction
- “My Child Won’t Listen… What Should I Do?”