Is a unique and remarkably convenient way to get relief from those chronic parenting problems. You will quickly learn life-changing skills that you cannot find in a book. You master strategies that give your children the gifts of responsibility and independence.
You will understand how to eliminate whining, complaining, and disrespect. Your children will learn to manage their routines with ease.
Life can be easier and you can rest with comfort as you see the results emerge in just weeks… not months or years.
“…a gift for expecting parents, veteran parents, professionals, educators, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and anyone who desires to obtain the tools required to teach children how to live responsibly, treat others with respect, and learn to manage their lives independently. I found Dr. Cale to be a source of guidance and wisdom that will profoundly transform you and your children”
Kate S., Mother and Licensed Social Worker, Salt Lake City, Utah
When parents work with Dr. Cale as a coach, he works with them on both personal and family goals. You get his individual professional guidance with years of clinical experience, his relentless need to hold you accountable to your goals, and his commitment to make certain you get results.
If you have a parenting problem, this is the most powerful way to start getting results… even with the most difficult and challenging behavioral concerns.
Coaching is also a remarkably powerful tool for transforming a “so-so” home situation into one where the children are responsible for their daily work, accountable for their own success and more independent with each passing day. You learn the tools that guarantee your children will drop those unhealthy tendencies and adopt the habits that ensure success.
Randy L. Cale, PhD
“Greetings! In working as your coach, my focus is on helping your family to live with greater ease and happiness. I am interested in teaching you how to reduce the stress in your home by mastering the tools in your parenting toolbox.”
“I coach you to use parenting strategies that really work. We examine what old parental mindsets might undermine your success. We then set up a clear plan to address each and every concern.”
“You can teach your children the habits of success. When children master those habits, your life gets easier…they become more responsible…and they find that life treats them better.”
“My commitment is to your success. If you want to see a change, please consider giving your family this gift for a brighter, more successful future.”
“Communication has increased between family members. The children have begun to take personal accountability for their homework, chores and each other.”
“My home has become a wonderful place to be at the end of a hard day at work. Life is sweet all the way around. It’s amazing how simple the concepts are and it works! My family is living proof.”
Heather Sears, Mother of 2, Clearwater, Florida
• Coaching services are provided by telephone, with supplemental email, and fax communications.
• I maintain a close working relationship and ensure that you are accountable for your commitments and your goals.
• I am working as a professional coach, with particular expertise from my training in psychology and my highly focused work with parents.
• I provide personal, family, and parent coaching services by phone; individual counseling or psychotherapy is not available over the phone.
• As a coach, my job is not to always make you feel good. However, my job is to help you get the outcome you want. I will let you know if I believe that I can do that.
• All fees are paid in advance on a monthly basis for individual counseling. Fees vary, depending upon whether coaching is provided on an individual, or group basis.
• I will be your parental coach. I will support you taking action, and ask more and more from you, until we reach your goal.
• You will get results, or we will not keep working together. It is that simple.
You can also call our offices with any questions, at 518-383-0600.
Thanks, and I look forward to working with you!
“Dr. Cale…we can honestly say that your approach is unique due to its common sense application. Sometimes parents are too close to the situation, and too emotionally attached to the child to step back and look at the situation from an objective point of view. You provided simple, easy to follow, common sense steps to help us with discipline and behavioral issues. What a difference this has made for all of us! Thanks.”
Mark and Pauline, Parents of two, Albany, New York