What if you never had to hear this again?
“I Don’t Want To!”
“You Can’t Make Me!”
“I Hate You!”
Expert Child Psychologist and author of The Tantrum Fixer, Dr. Randy Cale, is back with a brand-new e-course designed specifically to help parents gain control of stubborn, bullheaded, and quick to meltdown children from ages 2 ½ to 7 ½. You’ve seen him on TV and read his articles in major publications. Now, let Dr. Cale teach you how to put an end to your toddler’s defiance – once and for all.
Here’s what you’ll learn from The Parenting Psychologist’s 7 Secrets to Ending Toddler Behavior Problems…
• How parents sabotage “time outs”
• Why kids don’t care if you punish them for bad behavior
• What you should do when your child opposes everything you try to do in public
• How to plant and nourish the seeds of good behavior and help your child want to do the right thing
• How changing your attitude toward your child’s defiance is critical to your success
• How to stop listening to unhelpful advice
Finally there’s an effective way to turn your uncooperative, hard-headed, tantrum throwing toddler into a model of good behavior. Let Dr. Cale’s 20+ years of experience helping thousands of families help you take control and raise children who will be respectful, cooperative, and a joy to be around.
Copyright © 1999-2023 • TerrificParenting.com • Randy L. Cale, Ph.D. • 634 Plank Rd, Suite 101, Clifton Park, NY 12065