It’s Dr. Cale here and I want to congratulate you on an important decision. You are on the path to ending those struggles and battles with your strong-willed, defiant, or perhaps oppositional child. You will have a more cooperative, happier child…sooner than you think. But I want to cover a few things before you download the program, so please read this carefully.
1. First, let’s review a few basics. In just a moment, you will be at the download links. Follow the simple instructions, and save a copy to your computer…where you can easily find it.
One common mistake is to lose the location of where the file is saved….so make sure you save a copy of the file to your computer, where you can find it. Do so right away, as the link from your specific purchase only lasts a few days. This simply means you will not be able to download the product after a few days have passed. (Just follow the very direct instructions…that’s all I’m saying here!)
2. Secondly, this program is designed to be relatively short and sweet, even though you cover the material in a 7 day period (if you want). The approach is heavy on practical skills that get results…and short on theory. I don’t want you to get distracted with a lot of theory, so there is very little filler material. I could easily have included tons of BS, but chose not to so that you can get right to the meat of it. This approach has a proven track record and requires your careful attention.
Please don’t try to complicate the issues. For the next week or two… just follow the very specific directions, and have faith… things will get better soon!
3. Third, read the material, or listen to the program at least two times each day…and make notes before implementation. In working with thousands of parents, I have found that those parents who struggle finding success are often eager to get the big picture and fail to honor the details. This will not serve you. In fact, it will likely destroy your chances of success….particularly with these more defiant challenging kids. So pay close attention to the details. It is critical to your success.
You have heard the saying, “The devil is in the details.” For most of you, this will be true. Take good notes, and understand what must be done in the next couple weeks…to get success.
4. Please be clear: The more defiant the child…the more ‘obsessed’ you must be with honoring the program’s formula. If you are to get success, you can’t pick and choose. “Oh, I like that part…but I don’t like this…so I will skip it.” I mention this because many of you have been told to handle things a certain way, and some part of that advice appeals to you. You can’t do that…if you want this to work. You have to honor each step of the formula, or you will likely experience frustration and failure. Also, you can’t add new pieces to the formula, or again… failure is likely.
My request here is simple: For the next couple weeks, honor the details of the program. Don’t add, or subtract anything from the formula. The actual cause of many continued behavioral problems is in apparently small actions, such as reminders, prodding or verbal warnings.
So….let’s make sure we don’t pretend that success will happen when you have been given an award winning recipe, and you only include some of the ingredients. We both know it’s unlikely that the final product will meet our expectations. So please, pay attention to…and follow the game plan. The stuff you think may be small and insignificant is often the most crucial part of the final formula that will bring you success.
5. One final reminder: Things will often get worse, when you start doing the right thing. This is particularly true for the more challenging child. So, if you need to linger a while on Day 2 or Day 3, please do so. This can give your child a chance to adjust…and give you a chance to acclimate to this new way of doing things.
But be clear: You will be stirring things up a bit. This particular type of child ‘personality’ will not be happy. We don’t expect it.
So please…anticipate that you may see more drama and more apparent struggle. It won’t last long…but it it often inevitable as the more defiant child battles to regain control. Just be prepared.
I explain how to handle this drama. Just be very precise in following my game plan, and you will find relief very soon.
Okay, having said that…I think you are ready to begin. You have truly made a decision that most parents fail to make. You have chosen to take action where most do not.
2. If prompted, choose to save file. Click save and the file will be saved to your desktop or other location of your choice on your computer.
I look forward to your success, and hearing of your positive results shortly.
Thanks again. I wish you the best with your progress through this program.
Note: If you also purchased the CD version plus bonuses, this will be shipped right away.
PS: Want some personal one-on-one coaching with Dr Cale to support you through this process? Email me directly at this link, and I will get back to you: DrRandyCale@TerrificParenting (Mention you purchased this program, and I will offer you a free session when you purchase a 1-1 coaching package). I don’t offer this anywhere else…but the demands of raising a more challenging child often means that the individual coaching is useful. So, if you want some 1-1 personal help, just email me.
Best of luck to you…and take care,
Randy L Cale, PhD
Copyright © 1999-2020 • TerrificParenting.com • Randy L. Cale, Ph.D. • 634 Plank Rd, Suite 101, Clifton Park, NY 12065